Thursday, October 12, 2006

Understand Your Illness!

You know, even after having been at my friend's side throughout her ordeal, ten years ago, the mental trauma didn't hit me then the way it did when I saw how the illness affected my very own sister! I realised then how little I actually knew of the illness! And when you know little, the only recourse ofcourse was to leave it to the medical professionals to decide for you almost completely!



Meanwhile, I provided her with all kinds of vitamins to strenghten her! I took her for ozone therapy. But when her onco knew about it, I was politely advised not to continue. Then, I found out about Dr Chris Teo's CaCare. That's when I met Khad, who is Dr Chris's representative in Kuala Lumpur.

By the way, CaCare is basically an organisation initiated by Dr Chris Teo and his wife. It's primary dedication is to help those with cancer. Dr Chris concocted various herbal remedies using the herb 'keladi tikus' (Rodent Tuber/Typhonium Flagelliforme) which have helped many cancer patients. CaCare's herbal remedies are prescribed at appointed centres throughout Malaysia. Khad runs the CaCare healing 'clinic' at her house in Subang Jaya, Selangor and serves those mainly from the Klang Valley.





Naturally, I gave Dr Chris's herbal remedy for breast cancer to my late sister . Unfortunately, her condition had far advanced and soon after, she 'left' all those who loved her, peacefully. .. Al-fatehah...May God bless her soul...

Quote:

The doctor of the future will give no medication, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.

- Thomas A Edison

0 comments: